How to reset your password
In case you forgot your password or just want to change it, there is an easy way to do it! Just follow these steps:
- Access the site: https://app.playpkxd.com/forgot-password;
- Type your email that is linked to your account, or your nickname (name + #numbers), and click on "Send". IMPORTANT: the email must be all lower case.
- If you see a confirmation message, you will receive an email where you can reset your password.
- In your email, look for a message from PK XD <firstname.lastname@example.org>, that look like this:
- Click on "Change your Password" to be directed to the password reset page. IMPORTANT: This email is only valid for 1 hour, after that, the button stops working. If this happens, you will need to redo the whole process again (back to step 1).
- Fill your new password on both fields, and remember that it must have between 6 and 15 characters. After that, click on "Save"
- And that's it! You only need to run PK XD and login with your new email and password!
Issues with password reset
I'm getting an error message when typing my email or nickname
This error can happen for a few reasons:
- The email you typed is not registered in any PK XD account;
- The email you typed is incorrect (there is a upper case, a blank space or a typo);
- The nickname you typed is not linked with any email;
- The nickname does not exist.
If the error persists even after you check these informations, and you are sure you are typing correctly, contact our Support Team!
I'm not getting the reset password email, or the "Reset Password" button in the email is not working
First of all, check if our emails are skipping your inbox and going directly to your Spam or Junk Mail folders. This might affect how the button functions as well.
If that's the case, you need to flag our emails as Trustworthy Sender.
Our official emails are:
If you are not receiving our emails, try these steps on your specific provider:
- If any of our emails is in your Spam folder, simply click on the "Not Spam" button that you can see at the start of the email.
There are another options that you can try:
- Go to the Gmail configuration (you might have to choose "See all configuration").
- Look for the tab "FIlters and blocked addresses". If any of our emails show up, just remove them.
Another way is adding our emails as your Gmail contact. That way, they won't be flagged as spams :)
- Go to the Outlook configuration ((you might have to choose "Show all configuration")
- Go to the tab "Email" and look for "Junk Mail".
- Look for "Safe domains and senders" and add our emails.
- Open the Spam folder. If you don't see the "Spam" folder, click More below the "Sent" folder.
- Select the email.
- Click Not spam to move the message into your inbox, and future messages from this sender will be delivered to the inbox.
In Mail on iCloud.com, click the Junk folder in the Mailboxes list.
Select the message or messages, then do one of the following:
If you selected one message: Click the Reply, Reply All, Forward button, then click Move to Inbox.
If you selected multiple messages: Click Mark, then click “Move to Inbox.”
Subsequent messages from the same sender are no longer automatically marked as junk.